What do you need for the class?
1. Helmet - Your own helmet is acceptable provided
that it is has DOT certification, but will be inspected by the RiderCoaches to
ensure they meet DOT standards. They must be in serviceable condition.
2. Eye protection - Face shield, goggles sun glasses, or
prescription glasses may be worn.
3. Full Fingered Gloves - Any gloves that cover
the entire hand and fingers, such as motorcycle gloves, garden or mechanics
4. Long Pants - Jeans or leather full length long
pants, with no holes.
5. Long Sleeve Shirt - Any long sleeve shirt
6. Over the angle Footwear- Boots are preferred, but any
sturdy over the ankle footwear is acceptable. Thin canvas shoes are not